Friday, August 18, 2006

又过了一天!'lor mee'

嗨!又过了一天!went tiong bahru for lunch as planned. didn't know which lor mee stall is the nice one, so just joined in the one with long queue....the other stall next to chwee kueh got no biz leh. hmm taste normal leh. I missed those with many crispy ingredients one leh......heard the one at Amoy St. is nice? has anyone tried? the one at bukit purmei is also popular & must wait for half an hr one.... but don't really suit my taste ;p (super im jim) Actually I don't know how to qualify to be nice lor mee hahaha. anyone knows???

as usual, MK wana tabao snacks for whole office. so nice of her. Told her fried spring roll from tiong bahru bao is nice ; so so much better than old chang kee. She also bought char siew bao. She was curious seeing a long q at a fishball mee stall & joined the super long q......but hor she said mee not nice, looked soggy but fishball & fish cake are quite nice.

Ina, my jap colic asked me to buy whatever I gona eat. So I also bought lor mee for her and she likes it; something new to her.... later, I went to the dessert stall with her and she ordered cheng tng. She also likes it and told me during her mum's recent visit, she brought her to newton and had ice kacang, & her mum likes it.

Carol had hokkien prawn mee n finds it not bad.

I only spent $2.50 during lunch hahaha. :) thanks to MK!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home