sat outing with cousins



this was planned few weeks ago....to waruku @cuppage with mei, wen & hoon's family. I almost can't make it but still joined them at about 1pm+....so pai seh by the time I arrived, they had already finished their food.
On my way there in the cab, I called yen to order for me 1st. I was there very soon as there's no jam in orchard rd. the taxi uncle said I'm very lucky cos usually at that time, will be jammed.
They were surprised I reached there so fast. After a while, my cod fish kaminabe with clear soup came. yummy.....HOT man. I can't take hot stuff ma....so must drink slowly. Yen booked a private room; nice & cosy very nice for an intimate gathering. thanks wen!
While I was eating, the kids were getting restless and running around. alamak even danced & posed while we took his pix. so cute & sporting...
After waruku, we planned to go to the ice cream gallery again, with hoon's family this time. But hoon had to send her mum, alamak & orh eh home 1st ;p We went back in 2 different cabs to zion rd. Cos we were worried hoon was too lazy to walk there without us so we sacrificed la instead of taking cab directly to valley point. wei da hor hehe....
We took turns to try out flavours & ordered as follow:
aloysius - belgian chocolate
alicia - root beer
hoon - d24 durian ice cream float cos she doesn't like ice-cream but hor also have ice-cream ma ;)
mei - d24 durian (bestseller)
wen - black sesame
leng - lychee
without fail, mei ordered pastry, brownie this time. All of us tried but thought not so nice la. see her like that a bit jiak liao bi la...hahah mei, don't scold me. Some more can eat tidbits after meals salute u!!! gan bai sia feng..:)
after ice cream feast, we walk to delta hse to collect wen's graduation pix. we were complaining how ulu the place was.
we walked home from there.....
as planned, wen & I took pix of zion 86 hawker thinking it's gona close in sep. chey realized it will be demolished only next apr. anyhow, we took most of the stalls though many were closed. Hoon went to buy 'hope' and the rest went home.
I was perspiring like no one's biz. Such a HOT day...we decided to have a drink there instead of going GWC as I have facial appointment at about 5pm.
Finished facial at about 7ish. Went wen's hse for fried bee hoon with my favourite 'tau kee' yummy & also ar cha using irene's bowl....I remembered telling mei I like that and I got to eat it. Must thank aunty leh :) These gals are really lucky to have home cooked food.
As usual, mei had her titbits after dinner ;p
On my way there in the cab, I called yen to order for me 1st. I was there very soon as there's no jam in orchard rd. the taxi uncle said I'm very lucky cos usually at that time, will be jammed.
They were surprised I reached there so fast. After a while, my cod fish kaminabe with clear soup came. yummy.....HOT man. I can't take hot stuff ma....so must drink slowly. Yen booked a private room; nice & cosy very nice for an intimate gathering. thanks wen!
While I was eating, the kids were getting restless and running around. alamak even danced & posed while we took his pix. so cute & sporting...
After waruku, we planned to go to the ice cream gallery again, with hoon's family this time. But hoon had to send her mum, alamak & orh eh home 1st ;p We went back in 2 different cabs to zion rd. Cos we were worried hoon was too lazy to walk there without us so we sacrificed la instead of taking cab directly to valley point. wei da hor hehe....
We took turns to try out flavours & ordered as follow:
aloysius - belgian chocolate
alicia - root beer
hoon - d24 durian ice cream float cos she doesn't like ice-cream but hor also have ice-cream ma ;)
mei - d24 durian (bestseller)
wen - black sesame
leng - lychee
without fail, mei ordered pastry, brownie this time. All of us tried but thought not so nice la. see her like that a bit jiak liao bi la...hahah mei, don't scold me. Some more can eat tidbits after meals salute u!!! gan bai sia feng..:)
after ice cream feast, we walk to delta hse to collect wen's graduation pix. we were complaining how ulu the place was.
we walked home from there.....
as planned, wen & I took pix of zion 86 hawker thinking it's gona close in sep. chey realized it will be demolished only next apr. anyhow, we took most of the stalls though many were closed. Hoon went to buy 'hope' and the rest went home.
I was perspiring like no one's biz. Such a HOT day...we decided to have a drink there instead of going GWC as I have facial appointment at about 5pm.
Finished facial at about 7ish. Went wen's hse for fried bee hoon with my favourite 'tau kee' yummy & also ar cha using irene's bowl....I remembered telling mei I like that and I got to eat it. Must thank aunty leh :) These gals are really lucky to have home cooked food.
As usual, mei had her titbits after dinner ;p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home