birthday celebration @ dongx3
Today is to celebrate FIL's birthday. It's only later that MIL told me it's also sam bro-in-law's bday.....so qiao.
After I told Calline about Ikoi & also for hazel's convenience, we ended up in kushinbo again! errghhh
Kushinbo failed me again with this 2nd chance. ;( But it's very packed. Biz is super good! Like the 1st time, Hazel made reservation but this time round, it's right inside and the table is a bit small though.....gets too cramped with all the food.
Started with kaminabe, yakitori followed by sushi & sashimi.....tried the steam prawn sam took. look very red but hor tasteless...same goes for the mussel expected anyway haha....I thought after the 1st visit, would be the last too...Nothing's really nice, everything is tasteless. hahaha so sad...not even the chawanmushi...sakae sushi's even nicer....jia lat man.
I ended it with mochi (peanut & green tea) & ice peach tea that I was quite happy with :)
conclusion is people go there for the vast variety. it's not very cheap though $32+++ if not wrong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home