Thursday, July 19, 2007

super duper lousy day!

really sucks! how how???? i think i can't cope!? damn it! I need 48hrs! no no....don't be a SLAVE to $$$$! Shit!
really pissed off with someone at work. y must these pple make me do last min. jobs???? super duper damn selfish!
whatever!!! I wonder if my boss know all these!??? so what if he knows haiz ....it's been going on for months and still.....really REGRET! but what to do??? it's really not justifiable! I hate it! god, pls help!
Going forward will be worse, even busier. just to fa xie...if not will become mad one fine day!

ok gtg work ...at this time F!!!


1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hainz... tis is real working life... boh bian..unless reali don need the $$$$ .. not oni u are facing this situation.. me too....Cheer up....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home