Sunday, May 13, 2007

sat may 13 @bongout
















Finally managed to bring wen & mei to bongout! After walking all the way under the hot sun, we wanted to sit indoor of course. I was sticky man.
Waited for about 5mins for them to clear the table. Mei ordered tonkotsu ramen (tr) while wen ordered katsu don. tr really smell so gooda! But wen can't really smell it cos she was having sinus. poor her. As for me, I had oyako don yum yum....(had teriyaki chicken the day before with my colleagues during lunch).
Later, mei had green tea mochi with red bean. Wen & I had home-made green tea ice-cream......Mei tried the latter but didn't really like it cos she found the taste too 'milky'. Wen likes it and I find it not bad. Anyway, mei was happy with her choice and proud of it haha.
After settling the bill, we lingered a while to check out the 2nd hand cds, books, etc. Thanks gals for lunch! Really appreciate that.
I guess everyone was happy with the makan, so can jio hoon & her 3 little pigs the next round. Hopefully, everyone can make it.
We passed by Simply Bread and went in cos of the strong fragrance but didn't buy anything. But I took a free I.S. mag keke....
Oh ya, mei would love to go to the zoo on sat may 26. So is it on?

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Hippo-Mei said...

wah,u r bk at last.... a gd place to go, hope to go there again wif all of u..keke

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Hippo-Mei said...

yes, i still wan to go to zoo on sat...if nothing goes wrong

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger happy said...

yes man. will try to stay active. here we come ZOO!!!

wana go bongout next month?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home